Vendor Terms and Conditions
1. Vendors must be completely set up prior to 9:30am March 24, 2018. Vehicles are not permitted in Love Park. Parking is limited around Love Park; however, vendor parking will be available on 12th and 13th Streets near Love Park. Love Park will be open for setup starting at 7am on March 24, 2018. When you arrive, please see the Director of Creative Zone, Meg Oliphint, for your specific site location.
2. Only after a full payment is received will a space be assigned. Exact map and layout will be provided in your vendor kit approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.
3. NO REFUNDS. There are no refunds. Vendors who violate City, State, Federal, or Event Rules & Regulations will be removed from the Event site without warning or refund.
4. Food vendors not having all proper documents will not be allowed to set up and no refunds provided.
5. Vendors cannot sell alcoholic beverages.
6. Health Department Permits/Temporary Food Permits are solely at the expense of the vendor.
7. There are a limited number of food and merchant vendor spaces available. Receiving payment after the deadline does not guarantee a booth. If no space is available by the time your application arrives at our office, your payment will be returned.
8. NO RAIN DATE/NO REFUNDS
9. Vendors are responsible for keeping their area clean and cleaning up at the end of the event. Vendors who do not comply with this rule risk being excluded from future events.
10. Vendors are solely responsible for the security and safety of vendor’s cash, equipment, goods, inventory, supplies, or other property. Heights Kids’ Day of Music/Heights Kids’ Music Festival is not responsible for loss or theft of vendor’s equipment or property.
11. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Electricity, and Water are NOT provided as part of the booth fee. These are the responsibility of the vendor; however, if the vendor wishes to rent tents, tables, or chairs through the Event, then please indicate on you application.
WEATHER: Event Management will determine if it is unsafe to hold the event due to extreme conditions. No refunds will be made as a result of weather-related scheduling adjustments or cancellations.
INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT: I/we hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Heights Kids’ Day of Music/Heights Kids’ Music Festival and any other entity involved in the production and staging of the Event for any injuries, loss, or damage to individuals or property resulting from my selling of products, or as a result of my/our participation in the Event. In addition, I/we have read and abide by all Event rules and regulations stated herein and included with this application.
Your agreement on the application form and your acceptance of a booth indicates that you have read the above information and that you agree to adhere to all the Rules and Regulations set forth herein. Any and all disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this contract shall be brought in the courts of Harris County, Texas. If you have any questions or need further information regarding any of the items covered in this contract, please contact the Director of Creative Zone at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Contact for HKDM vendors:
Director of Creative Zone
Heights Kids’ Music Festival is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, and proceeds from the vendor booth donation go directly to the operational costs of the Heights Kids’ Day of Music, whose goal is to bring local music and family fun to The Heights community.